Looking to start a career in PR? Internship offered
P1 Communications is an award-winning travel & property PR agency with offices in Richmond in SW London. We are looking for a PR Intern to work with us over a 3 month period. The opportunity would suit anyone looking to start a career in Public Relations and gain valuable work experience as the position will give them a good understanding of the work of a professional PR agency.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compiling media coverage and preparing client reports
- Posting content onto the company website
- Social media – posting
- Researching suitable media, compiling media lists
- Liaising with the media on behalf of clients
- Media monitoring of editorial requests
- Preparing a summary of relevant weekend news
- Scheduling meetings and writing minutes for meetings
- Helping with the organisation of press trips
- Writing press releases, social media posts and newsletter items
We are looking for a graduate or under graduate domiciled in the UK.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Impeccable English – written and spoken
- Organised and strong admin skills
- Good telephone manner and excellent writing skills
- Proactive and good at problem solving
- Friendly, outgoing nature
Crown House, 9 Duke Street, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1HP. Richmond Station is 5 minutes walk from the office, which is on the District Line tube and main line train routes.
If this opportunity could be of interest to you, please apply with a short email or cover letter to email@example.com saying why you would be suitable (including when you would be able to start) with your CV attached.