Account Manager Wanted
Travel & Property PR
We are looking for a smart go-getter to help manage our portfolio of UK and international accounts that includes international resorts, tourist boards, events and luxury property developments.
Responsibilities will include
- Implementing client campaigns
- Writing press releases, social media posts and newsletter items
- Researching and liaising with suitable media and influencers
- Monitoring editorial requests and creating media pitches
- Helping with the organisation of press trips and events
- Developing creative ideas for client campaigns
- Attending events on behalf of clients
The role involves working across our property and travel accounts.
- 2-3 years PR experience in the travel, property or luxury lifestyle sectors
- Social Media savvy
- Incredible time management and organisational skills
- Outstanding writing skills
- Good telephone manner and talented communicator
- English as mother tongue
- Second language would be preferable, especially French would be an advantage
Some travel will be required.
Work address: Crown House, 9 Duke Street, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1HP.
Richmond Station is 5 minutes walk from the office, which is on the District Line tube and main line train routes. The office is in very close proximity to Richmond Green and the High Street.
Salary : To be confirmed
Employment Basis: Maternity Cover
If you are interested in applying, please email Vicky Goodall, Managing Director, P1 Communications, with a letter outlining why you are suitable for the role, your CV and salary expectations, and email to email@example.com