Home Hunts Releases its First Bi-Annual ‘Inside France’ Report
France (9th April) – Home Hunts (www.home-hunts.com), the award-winning luxury property specialists based in France is today releasing its first bi-annual report. To read report, click: HOME HUNTS – INSIDE FRANCE – APRIL 2014
With President Hollande’s government re-shuffle at the end of March and the socialists loss of control of 150 towns, there is a more pro-business stance emerging in France aimed at spurring investment and jobs. This is due to have positive repercussions in the property market following a difficult few years, prices in many areas had already begun to stabilize over the past 6 months and this latest news can only help to increase confidence not only with French buyers and sellers, but also with the foreign investors and holiday makers.
Inside France Report
- FNAIM has reported an average 2.5% drop in house prices across France, yet some prime areas have seen price increases in 2013 and so far in 2014
- Home Hunts has found that sales of prime property is up 50% in 2014 compared with the same months in 2013, with numbers rising month on month
- The most common of nationalities of buyers are British, Swiss and Middle Eastern, but many buyers are also American, German, Italian, Belgian, Russian and Chinese
- The 8th, 16th and 17th arondissements of Paris are the most sought after, with Avenue Kléber increasing in price due to growing demand from overseas buyers
- Saint Jean-Cap-Ferrat received the most enquiries for properties above €15 million, taking 32% of the total number made in the area
- France’s prime market hotspots are: Paris, the South West, Languedoc, Provence and the Riviera (specific arrondissements and towns are detailed in report)
“The French market is offering win-win deals for buyers and sellers,” says Director, Tim Swannie
“We are dealing with prime properties that haven’t been on the market before,” says Director, Francois-Xavier de Vial
About Home Hunts:
Home Hunts specialise in finding luxury homes and investment properties throughout France, Monaco, Geneva, London, New York and Miami. Home Hunts is a leading buyers’ agent, whose role is to find the hidden gems that the property market has to offer. The team collaborates with all of the best estate agents, notaries, developers and private sellers to provide the ultimate selection of properties in a desired area. Home Hunts work closely with clients, offering unbiased advice and support throughout the entire buying process and beyond.
Salesenquiries: Website: www.home-hunts.com / Tel: UK: +44 (0)208 144 5501 or France: +33 (0)970 44 66 43