Kick start the New Year with Linthwaite’s ‘January Detox’ break
Looking for a little bit of luxury to relax and reset the system after the Christmas festivities? Look no further than Linthwaite’s new January Detox break in the Lake District, the perfect start to the New Year.
Losing those extra festive pounds can be a boring and arduous job, but Linthwaite’s new offering means guests can achieve the greatest gain with the least amount of pain. The ‘January Detox’ break includes all of the following:
- A welcome non-alcoholic cocktail
- In-room aromatherapy detox massage or reflexology treatment
- Daily choice of freshly prepared fruit and vegetable juices to cleanse the system
- Lighter choice menu options that are lower in fat and sugar for those on a weight loss regime
- Recommended walks, especially commissioned for the hotel and written by the renowned local walking expert and author Marc Richards, following in the style of Alfred Wainright
- Optional indulgence day at a nearby Elemis spa to rejuvenate, relax and revitalise in tranquil surroundings
- The fresh air and inspiring vistas of the Lake District!
Guests opting for the lighter menu option need not worry that ‘healthy’ means bland. Linthwaite’s restaurant is widely recognised as one of the finest in the Lake District. Run by the talented Chef Chris O’Callaghan, the restaurant has been awarded three AA Rosettes for Culinary Excellence, and is listed in both the Michelin Guide and Good Food Guide.
Linthwaite’s picturesque location makes it a popular place to retreat and rejuvenate for a few days. Sitting on a hilltop one mile south of Bowness-on-Windermere, with sweeping views over Lake Windermere and the surrounding Lake District fells, the hotel sits on 14 acres of private landscaped gardens and has its own idyllic tarn.
Luxury accommodation is found in thirty en-suite bedrooms, each one with its own individual interior design and some featuring their own private hot tub and stunning lake view.
The ‘January Detox’ break is available from Monday 4th – Sunday 31st January 2016 and is bookable for a one or two night stay from £175 per person per night for a Lake or Garden View Room.
To book the ‘January Detox’ break, visit www.linthwaite.com or call 01539 263 142
Terms & Condition’s
Exclusion dates apply
Linthwaite is a luxury, four AA Red Star Hotel located on the southern lakes in Cumbria. Originally built as a country house in 1901, the hotel has been independently owned for 25 years. Sitting in 14 acres of landscaped gardens, the hotel offers complete privacy and spectacular panoramic views across Lake Windermere and the surrounding fells. Luxury accommodation is found in thirty en-suite bedrooms, each one with its own individual interior design and AA Red Star facilities. The hotel features a 3 AA Rosette restaurant where guests can sample some of the finest dishes in the Lake District.
- Conde Nast Johansens awarded Linthwaite with the ‘Best Service’ honour at the Conde Nast Johansens 2016 UK & Ireland Awards for Excellence
- Linthwaite won the Good Hotel Guide’s, Editor’s Choice 2016 award in the Romantic Hotel category