Linthwaite launches ‘Winter Warmer’ break
Linthwaite, the luxury country house hotel in the Lake District, has launched a new ‘Winter Warmer’ break to help guests make the most of the British winter.
Yes it is cold outside, but coming in from the cold and warming up in front of a log fire is what winter is all about. Thanks to Linthwaite’s new offering, visitors can do just that whilst feasting on a selection of delicious winter treats. The ‘Winter Warmer’ break includes all of the following:
- Complimentary Winter Pimms or mulled cider on arrival
- Damson gin cocktail pre dinner
- Seven course taster menu in the 3 AA Rosette restaurant with wine pairing
- Visit to the local, independent Hawkshead Brewery*
- Curated short walks to local pubs with real fire places
- Afternoon cream tea served in the lounge next to the roaring fire with a selection of board games and a jigsaw puzzle always available
- Hunter Wellies, in various sizes and colours, available for complimentary use when exploring the fabulous grounds
Located in the heart of the Southern Lakes in Cumbria, one mile south of Bowness-on- Windermere, Linthwaite sits in fourteen acres of beautiful secluded grounds and offers spectacular panoramic views across Lake Windermere and the surrounding Lake District fells.
Luxury accommodation is found in thirty en-suite bedrooms, each one with its own individual interior design and some featuring their own private hot tub and stunning lake view.
The ‘Winter Warmer’ break is available from now until 31st March and is bookable for a one or two night stay from £169.50 per person per night for a Cosy King Room.
To book the ‘Winter Warmer’ break visit www.linthwaite.com or call 01539 263 142
*Hawshead Brewery Tour is available Wednesdays and Fri-Sun at 2pm, subject to availability
Terms & Condition’s
Exclusion dates apply
Linthwaite is a luxury, four AA Red Star Hotel located on the southern lakes in Cumbria. Originally built as a country house in 1901, the hotel has been independently owned for 25 years. Sitting in 14 acres of landscaped gardens, the hotel offers complete privacy and spectacular panoramic views across Lake Windermere and the surrounding fells. Luxury accommodation is found in thirty en-suite bedrooms, each one with its own individual interior design and AA Red Star facilities. The hotel features a 3 AA Rosette restaurant where guests can sample some of the finest dishes in the Lake District.
- Conde Nast Johansens awarded Linthwaite with the ‘Best Service’ honour at the Conde Nast Johansens 2016 UK & Ireland Awards for Excellence
- Linthwaite won the Good Hotel Guide’s, Editor’s Choice 2016 award in the Romantic Hotel category