‘Memorable Moments’ at St Lucia Hotel Created for Couple & Families
St Lucian hotel Cap Maison has put together a selection of enriching experiences for couples and families, guaranteed to be remembered long after the holiday has finished and the sun tan has faded. The luxury boutique hotel, located on a cliff top bluff, has already earned a reputation for its personal service and fabulous cuisine, but their ‘Memorable Moments’ takes the guest experience to a new level.
Maximising the hotel’s magical and secluded setting, the unique encounters can be enjoyed on the resort or to explore further afield. They include:
- Ocean Dining – You can enjoy private dining on a deck surrounded on three sides by the ocean with champagne served via a zip wire from the cliff top restaurant above. With candle lit lanterns and tiki torches lighting the night sky and the sounds of the waves as your backdrop, there are few places in the world which rival this unique romantic setting. You can enjoy a specially curated dinner such as a spiny lobster tail with pumpkin, fennel & mango shavings, followed by a chocolate & island rum ganache, all served by your own personal waiter. With unobstructed views towards Martinique to the North and Pigeon Island to the West, this gives you the perfect seat for unforgettable sunsets.
- Nature’s Own Jacuzzi – Enjoy watching the setting sun with cold drinks in hand as you bathe in the warm water of the Caribbean Sea from a natural rockpool just large enough for two at the bottom of the cliff edge.
- A gourmet picnic with a view – organised at the local landmark, national park and beauty spot, Pigeon Island can be enjoyed as a family or couple with the hotel providing a rug, drinks and hamper full of treats prepared by the chef. See if you can spot Martinique!
- Cook to Impress – You can explore both the cuisine and indigenous products of the Caribbean, under the expert guidance of the resort’s UK Born Executive Chef Craig Jones who gives you a private cooking class including a market tour to bring home the ingredients for your menu. With the reputation of having the best restaurants in Saint Lucia, ‘students’ can impress friends back home with one of Craig’s dinner party menus.
- Private BBQ– For guests booking a Villa Suite with a private dining area, or one with a rooftop terrace there is a delicious The hotel can arrange a private BBQ, with or without a private chef. Together they can create a memorable evening for you, your friends and family.
- A private luxury cruise – climb onboard the hotel’s 46ft luxury motor yacht and enjoy a private cruise to discover the lush tropical beauty of St Lucia. Stopping off at bays and beaches along the way to swim and snorkel, you can lie back on the expansive deck, enjoy the scenery whilst savouring delicious canapés and complimentary cocktails.
- Hiking the Pitons – venturing further afield, hiking up St Lucia’s two volcanic mountains The Pitons is an experience that you will never forget. Standing at 2,619 feet above sea level, hiking to the top gets the heart pumping but gives unbeatable views over the island.
And if the above is still not enough, you can just relax in your own private pool (if staying in one of the ocean-view villa suites) or try one of the amazingly hammocks-on-the-rocks on the secluded beach.
Kuoni (01306 747008 or www.kuoni.co.uk) offer seven nights at Cap Maison in a Garden View Room including breakfast, flights on British Airways from London Gatwick and transfers in resort. The price for selected departures in May 2019 based on two adults sharing is from £2499 per person. To book please quote tour ref: CL0150.
- Ends –
High res imagery can be found here
Note to Editor:
Cap Maison is a boutique villa resort located on the northernmost tip of St. Lucia in Cap Estate, one of the most exclusive areas on the island. Guests are treated to dramatic cliff scenery with the tranquil waters of the Caribbean Sea on one side and the brisk Atlantic Ocean to the other. Designed in an elegant Spanish Caribbean style, Cap Maison’s 49 beautifully-appointed suites are spread over three acres of tropical landscaped grounds. Guests have access to a pretty, secluded sandy beach and enjoy a truly bespoke service throughout their stay. (www.capmaison.com)
For media enquiries:
Surinder Manku / (0)20 8614 7505