‘Mums First’ Family Holiday Launches at Royal Westmoreland, Barbados
Royal Westmoreland, a family-friendly golf, beach and spa estate in Barbados, is launching a new family holiday which puts Mum first. Self-catering holidays often make it difficult for Mum to escape the mundane daily chores of cooking, washing, supermarket shopping, cleaning, and organising activities, but with the Mums First holiday, Royal Westmoreland takes care of all these duties so Mum can relax, unwind and enjoy quality time with the family.
The Mums First package costs from £780 per person based on a family of four or £3,120 per family (excluding flights) and is available from 1st May – 14th December 2014. It includes the following:
- Seven-nights in a three-bedroom Royal Villa on a self-catering basis
- A prepared in-villa family BBQ on the night of arrival
- Grocery welcome pack on arrival and personal grocery shopping service
- Private in-villa cook to prepare dinner for the family on two further nights
- Personal laundry service throughout the stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Babysitting service
- Concierge service to organise family activities
- Pampering session for Mum at the spa
- Complimentary daily green fees
- Private transfers
Guests will stay in a homely Royal Villa which offers ample space for the kids to run around, with open plan living, three en-suite bedrooms and a garden – some with their own swimming pools, plus all the mod cons any family could need. A complimentary housekeeper will provide fresh linen, clean the villa to a spotless standard and take care of all daily needs. Throughout the stay, a personal laundry service is available so guests don’t even have to think about washing, drying and ironing – enabling guests to arrive home with a suitcase of clean clothes!
On arrival, guests will find a welcome grocery pack and a BBQ will be prepared at the villa by a cook to feed hungry mouths before bedtime. Parents can draw up the weekly shopping list and fresh produce will be delivered to the villa on request (the groceries are charged at cost), avoiding all supermarket mayhem. A private in-villa cook will take care of dinner for a further two nights, so Mum and Dad can relax with a glass of wine whilst someone else does all of the cooking and washing up.
A five-star concierge service is available, ensuring a holiday at Royal Westmoreland is seamlessly planned and carefree, which means no whining kids, no grumpy Dads and, consequently, no stressed-out Mums. Parents can enjoy a complimentary round of golf each day on the championship golf course, kids can have fun at the sports camp (offered in school holidays) which offers a range of sports sessions for children aged 4 to 12, and Mum can slip away for a pamper session at the Indulgence Spa. Additionally, four hours of complimentary babysitting are included in the package which allows couples to enjoy some time together or even a romantic dinner at one of the West Coast’s premier dining spots.
During their stay, all guests have unrestricted access to the estate’s extensive leisure facilities which include two 25-metre pools, a children’s pool, a fully-equipped gym, the championship golf course, Clubhouse restaurant and Bajan Rum Shack, tennis with floodlit courts, the island’s only Elemis-endorsed spa and Mullins Beach Club – a magnificent stretch of secluded coast just minutes away from the estate.
For more information about Royal Westmoreland visit www.royalwestmoreland.com or call reservations on +44 (0)1524 782503
Terms & conditions apply:
– For travel from 1st May- 14th December 2014
– Spa treatments in the package include a 2 hour session of massages and facials only
– Groceries and ingredients for prepared meals are extra and charged at cost. The grocery delivery service is not charged for and includes two shopping orders.
– Prices are based on a family of four people. Rates for additional guests are available on request.