New UK Autumn Holiday Homes: The Super Grand Hampton At Watermark Is Introduced
The new Super Grand Hampton on Summer Lake at £850,000 is an impressive 5 bedroom detached New England-style lakeside property and being introduced in the last phase of 24 homes at Watermark, The Cotswolds.
Jules Miller-Cheevers, Sales & Marketing Director says: “We have had a successful summer in terms of sales at Watermark and have been listening to our onsite visitors in order to tweak the offering to further meet their requirements. We are seeing demand at both the upper end of the price bracket, at the £850,000 mark and also a continuing interest for our re-sale homes positioned around the £250,000 price-point. Our buyers have told us they love the light and spacious open-plan living areas with big kitchens which are already offered in our Grand Hampton homes and so we have taken this a step further and re-designed these to provide a new ‘Super Grand Hampton’ with even bigger kitchens at 42.5m2; which is up from 16m2 in the Grand Hampton. We are anticipating that people will be ‘wowed’ by these homes and already have a couple from Oxfordshire who made a reservation as soon as I showed them the new plans!”
Enjoy the changing seasons in The Cotswolds – The Cotswolds always provides a spectacular backdrop for anyone in search of autumn colours, designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty it stretches from the border regions of South Warwickshire and Worcestershire, through West Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire and takes in parts of Wiltshire, North Somerset. An area of limestone hills in the countryside of the heart of England, an idyllic rural area of peaceful rolling hills historic villages with attractive stone cottages. The Cotswolds offers breath taking countryside, sumptuous manor houses, unspoiled villages, and outdoor activities galore. Just 90 miles from London this lakeside retreat is ideal for commuters seeking a week end escape back to nature as it is within easy reach of the M4 and M5 and autumn is a particularly pretty time of year to visit the lakes.
Ideal for autumn living, The Super Grand Hampton offers:
- Outstanding lake views – large French doors divide the living area with vaulted ceiling and the extensive lakeside deck (approx. 147 sqm) which is perfect for eating Alfresco on warmer autumn days or alternatively, sit behind the expanse of glass in your living room to admire the trees as they change colour and watch the abundant nature on the lake. The master bedroom also has a balcony to enjoy outdoor relaxation and a breath of fresh air.
- Energy efficiency – The Super Grand Hampton at Watermark is designed to be exceptionally energy efficient. High levels of insulation, natural ventilation, air source heat pump and under floor heating (on ground floor) provides a cosy and comfortable environment, reduced carbon emissions and low energy bills. All appliances are A rated for energy efficiency, and there is low energy external lighting.
- Autumn activities for all the family – All owners at Watermark get added value with the use of membership to the adjacent Four Pillars Hotel gym and spa and the nearby golf clubs – Wrag Barn and South Cerney. The abundance of activities to hand mean there are year round options to both owners and visitors which combats the unpredictable English weather and importantly drives rental returns.
Onsite, the adventurous owners and guests can put-on their wetsuit and take advantage of fantastic international class water-ski and cable ski lakes. There is also access to tennis, boules, some excellent fishing spots and numerous horse riding centres based locally. With excellent walking and cycling routes around the lakes and many footpaths crossing the fields and valleys to rivers, canals, woods, and of course quaint English pubs, home owners are unlikely to tire of visiting the area.
- An ideal holiday home for large families and groups – According to Saga, in the UK nearly 3 million home owners aged over 50 have adult children living with them, with an average age of 27. Also, with the growing number of families with indebted university students opting for ‘free’ holidays with Mum and Dad, the large 5 bedroom Grand Hampton properties can accommodate large or extended families. Renting adjacent lodges is also possible and a perfect place to spend Christmas!
- Large bespoke fitted kitchen – the fully fitted, home-from-home kitchen/dining (approx. 7.6m x 5.6m) in The Grand Hampton is ideal for preparing big family meals to be shared comfortably in the spacious open-plan living area overlooking the lake.
- Three en suite shower rooms, family bathroom and cloakroom – the luxurious and numerous bathroom facilities are great for pampering and means there is always a place to wash and warm-up after spending leisure time outdoors around the lakes!
www.watermarkcotswolds.com / Tel: 0044 (0)1285 869 031